Ever wondered what a Martindale rub test looks like?
We’ve already shown a video of this <here> however of some additional interest might be the following faux leather samples that recently came back to us from the Martindale testing laboratory.
So the link (above) shows you the machine in action and the image above shows you the circular cuttings taken of the fabric that have been rubbed, in this case, 200,000 times. As you can see this excellent performance faux leather of ours lasted WELL above the industry ‘norm’ of 100,000.
- Fine Faux Leather Upholstery – New Contract Fabrics With High Abrasion Martindale (kothea.com)
- What is faux leather? When should an interior designer use it? (kothea.com)
- Leatherettes & Fine Faux Leather – More Collections (kothea.com)
- Faux leather Upholstery (kothea.com)
- More Black Faux Leather Upholstery (kothea.com)